Friday, July 27, 2007

Only a matter of time now

I guess I won't have to wait much longer for my much anticipated invitation to Ravelry. According to the email look up, well hell you can see it here:

Found you!
You signed up on June 5, 2007

You are #7021 on the list.
149 people are ahead of you in line.
13806 people are behind you in line.
32% of the list has been invited so far

I have set up a Flickr account but haven't proceeded with posting any images since my laptop is still acting crappy at times. I may have to use another computer to get the required images uploaded.

I really look forward to joining the community!

In knitting news, I am still working on the first clue for MS1. How sad is that? I guess it's not to big of surprise since it's my first time doing lace. I thought I was making good progress last night but I lost a stitch somewhere and after gazing at it for awhile I just put it away for the night. I guess I'll be pulling back to the lifeline and starting from that point on. I am determined to finish it though.

I'm still working on Miss V's sundress. Hopefully I'll get it done soon.

My last WIP is a purse that I need to finish and start working on another one. I'm making a bunch for a sale at my hubby's work. They have a craft sale at the end of October this year. I think my purses would sell well. I may even venture into other items to knit. We'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

Now if only my a/c was working. It's been out since Tuesday morning. It really needs to be replaced but the $8000 price tag is going to kill me. So we are doing a repair for now until it can be done later this fall or early winter. I think we've been lucky the weather here in Texas has been as mild as it has been. We are usually about to die from heat stroke with 105 degree weather.

Well back to life! :)

No comments: